Highlights: 3DEXCITE Live!
Showing what’s possible in the high-end sector
Professional visitors from more than 20 countries worldwide were clearly impressed by the presentation at the leading industry meeting for high-end 3D visualisation. Every last seat was sold out at the Eisbach Studios in Munich on the open-to-the-public day, May 21, 2015.
We are glad that we were able to contribute our share to making this a success. This was about no less than presenting the latest innovations of Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) on the show day. Our field team brought along more than enough technology. The audience was amazed and incredibly interested.
[Image source: Dassault Systemes 3DEXCITE GmbH]
Our contributions with respect to projection
- 2.2 sq m sized LED wall by Ledcon with 1.6 mm pixel pitch and frontal glass pane
- “Magnolia” LED wall with 1.5 mm pixel pitch, Full HD, size 288 x 162 cm by Siliconcore Technology
- 3D station with F50 projector by projection design/Barco with a new crash simulation in active-stereo with Smart Track
- Airbus A380 door simulator
- The latest 4K monitor device generation by your partner EIZO (FH3601, RX850, EV3237, CG318 prototype)
- The latest 4K desktop displays of our partner NEC in 24″ and 32″
- A 9-channel projection mapping jointly with our partner Publitec, supported by Extron (topic of presentation: Cadillac ATS)
Thank you very much for your attention, the interesting conversations, and the new contacts!