Sharable 360° tower simulator for IAA
Jointly with our partner UFA, we have once more successfully realised a tower simulator for the Israel Airports Authority – with special conceptual and technical features. The governmental IAA operates, manages, and controls civilian airports and customs clearance facilities. It is headquartered at Ben Gurion international airport.
- The simulator allows for a 360° projection and can also be utilised as a 2 x 180° variant.
- One simulator element is designed to be movable as a door.
- The computer technology is invisible to the viewer.
- Each projection channel is controlled by a separate computer.
- 22 channels
- LCD displays made by NEC
- HD resolution 1,080 x 1,920 (horizontal/vertical) in portrait mode